28/10/2013

Stylish weekend

Play the original track!

The crowd at Noorus.

Welcome back,
Thanks to everyone who came to Noorus. It was mad fun. The Friday night was the longest one this weekend. First I played a three hour set at Noorus. Before I took over from Ellen Vene and Elisabeth Aare, the police raided the place and asked everyone for ID. I was lucky to have mine on me, as otherwise the night could have been short.

Taking a selfie in a selfie at Rundum Photo Expo.

At the same time a model was celebrating her 18th birthday in the back room. I didn't get the time to go there, but people kept telling me stories about what was happening while I played in the front. As always I got a bunch of requests while playing. I did have a remix of one of those to play.

Girls gambling

After Noorus we went to see the afterparty for Tallinn Fashion Week at former club Korter. It was now called Välk and we made it there at 4:30am. Jack Dj crew was playing and yet again models were strutting around. I was told that models hate to be asked if they are models. As the vibe was strange there I headed out towards Protest in an hour, where our friends were supposed to be.

The rave crew came to raid Noorus

As we made it there Jack Dj crew was playing and there weren't any models. I was asked to play as I had my records with me. The speakers had been blown so I played around 6 songs of bass rumble and then quit it.

The models and I leaving Noorus.

On Sunday we went to a birthday which took place at a secret venue. I was forbidden to take photos, because "it makes people nervous"(?) but check out the coolest toilet ever down there.

Put your hands in the air, Välk Fashion week afterparty.

That was this weekend, check out the scheduled shows and come to have fun with us.

The coolest toilet, there's even a bed in here.

On other fashion news, another H&M was opened in Tallinn. I haven't been to any of them yet.

Unwrapping the H&M

See you at the Birthday of Estonian Depeche Mode fanclub,
Barthol